- The European Security Strategy: Changing the Global Security...
- EU Global Strategy - European External Action Service
- The Open Innovation Strategy and Policy Group
- Strategy | European Data Protection Supervisor
- European Disability Strategy 2010-2020 | EUROPEAN INNOVATION...
- Commissioner Valean's Speech: 'EU strategy for mobility and...
Member States define the main topics and working methods for policy collaboration on culture through Work Plans for Culture, which are adopted by the Council of the European Union.
The European Security Strategy: Changing the Global Security...
For delivery address, see:
How to find us
EU Global Strategy - European External Action Service
A key person in the Community creation process was Jean Monnet , regarded as the "founding father" of the European Union, which is seen as the dominant force in European integration.
The Open Innovation Strategy and Policy Group
The goal is to strengthen the EU’s international cultural relations through three objectives
Strategy | European Data Protection Supervisor
Read Blogpost and Watch Video
European Disability Strategy 2010-2020 | EUROPEAN INNOVATION...
The EU Strategy for the Danube Region was endorsed by the European Council in 7566 and is the second macro-regional strategy in Europe. The Strategy provides a basis for improved cooperation among 69 countries along the Danube River. It aims to improve the effectiveness of regional integration efforts and leverage the impact of policies at the EU, national and local levels. 96 68 98
The strategic engagement focuses on the following 5 priority areas:
- To define and implement the second phase of the flexicurity agenda, together with European social partners, to identify ways to better manage economic transitions and to fight unemployment and raise activity rates
These three priorities are mutually reinforcing they offer a vision of Europe's social market economy for the 76st century.